Onward Hope is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that specializes transition services and permanency services (foster care & adoption) for youth in and from foster care.
Are you looking to make a donation that will benefit children in need in Arizona's Foster Care system? Check out all the ways you can give your support to Onward Hope.
- You can make a tax-deductible donation!
- All your donations help our programs (Hope Fund,
Holiday Hope, etc.) and all children in our foster care
and adoptive families. Click the Donate Button to go
to our PayPal account. Every donation counts!
- You can donate with Amazon Smile while you shop!
- Every little bit counts. When millions of supporters shop
at smile.amazon.com, charitable donations quickly add up.
Follow the link to learn more.
- You can donate specific items as well.
- Through our programs (Hope Fund, Holiday Hope, etc.)
we provide items to our youth at risk for their development.
Fill out the form on the right to contact us.
Fill out the form on the right for more info.
- You can donate through Fry's Community Rewards Program.
If you shop at Fry’s food stores and have a Fry’s VIP card,
you can register to have your purchases count towards a
donation from Fry’s to Onward Hope.
- Click on the the Fry's logo and follow the steps!
You can also help Children in Foster Care with these external Foster Care programs:
- Be an Advocate
- Children's Action Alliance (CAA) is an organization that provides an active and strong voice for the
children of Arizona. CAA's advocacy netowork will keep you up to date on policy issues that make a
difference to the well being of children in the foster care system. To sign-up for CAA's action alert network,
call (602) 266-0707 or visit www.azchildren.org.
- Be a Mentor
- All children in foster care need support from someone who can inspire them to imagine and externalize
a better future for themselves. Becoming a mentor is a wonderful chance to prove to youths that there
are people depend on, even through adversity. For a list of agencies providing mentorship opportunities
call 1-877-kidsneedu or visit www.azkidsneedu.gov
- Connect with Alumni of Foster Care
- Foster Care Alumni of America is a national organization whose mission is to CONNECT alumni in and
from foster care while also trying to TRANSFORM public policy in regards to initiatives aimed at youth
currently in foster care. Arizona has a chapter of FCAA and for more information about joining Az Chapter
FCAA please visit www.fostercarealumni.org or email email@example.com.
- Be a Donor
- Though the foster care system does its best to impart all of the the necessities for life, children is foster
care still miss out on opportunities that most children take for granted. Donations to the Arizona Friends
of Foster Children Foundation (AFFCF) will help provide possibilities for foster children such as college
scholarships, tutoring, athletic memberships and equipment, lessons of all kinds, school activities, and
much more. Call AFFCF at (602) 252-9445 or visit www.AFFCF.org.
- Be a Review Board Volunteer
- Foster Care Review Board (FCRB) volunteers review the progress of children in the foster care system
toward fulfilling a permanent home. They also advise the juvenile court on their progress.
Call (602) 542-9400 or visit www.azfcrb.org to find out how volunteering one day a month can make the
difference in the life of Arizona's most vulnerable citizens.
- Be a CASA
- Help a child by becoming a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA). CASAs volunteers are from the
community and visit their assigned foster child and advocate for the best interests of the child inside and
outside of the courtroom. For more information about becoming a CASA, call (602) 542-9683 or visit